Smart Imaging Systems For Inspection, Traceability And Code Reading
22 Jul 2011
5-6 October, 2011
See us at stand 207
The DALSA Boa smart cameras are robust, intelligent vision systems designed for integration into any manufacturing environment. Offering on-board image processing capabilities previously only available on PC-based vision systems, these compact cameras feature software capable of a multitude of inspection tasks, such as positioning, identification, verification, measuring and flaw detection. In addition, the DALSA Boa IDR version combines 1D barcode, 2D matrix and character reading and verification with pattern recognition capabilities in a single unit for checking barcodes, ‘best before’ dates, lot numbers and even logos. The software also includes user administration tools to help customers achieve system validation for 21 CFR Part 11.
For multi-camera inspection, DALSA Geva is a powerful, single intelligent controller for multiple cameras which makes use of the popular GigE Vision data transmission standard allowing the cameras to be located up to 100 metres from the controller. On show with Teledyne DALSA’s versatile Genie GigE cameras, Geva can operate with the same ‘iNspect’ software as the DALSA Boa camera allowing single and multiple camera solutions to be developed using a common software platform.
The Canadian company Teledyne DALSA Inc., a subsidiary of the US-based Teledyne Technologies Inc., offers an enormous range of machine vision components for digital image processing. In addition to its line-scan camera products, DALSA´s range includes high-end technologies such as TDI (Time Delay Integration) line-scan cameras, colour line-scan cameras, multi-tap cameras, high-speed cameras, area scan and high-resolution cameras. Their product range also covers PCI frame grabbers, embedded processing systems and software tools, in addition to the IPD range of compact systems that are ideally suited to a wide variety of different tasks in the fields of industrial quality assurance, completeness inspection and fault monitoring.
- Smart vision system, ideally suited to single point applications
- On-board »iNspect« image processing software
- No programming or extensive training required
- Compact rugged, IP67-rated industrial enclosure
- Simple to use inspection application software
- Wizard driven interface allows solutions to be created in minutes
- Includes FREE software upgrades
- Can be installed on a standard PC, or an Teledyne DALSA Vision Appliance
- High-performance industrial controller
- Allows for interfacing of GigE Vision and CameraLink compatible cameras
- Excellent cost savings for multi-camera vision applications
- Complete vision system in a tiny smart camera package
- Offers a core suite of tools and capabilities to automatically identify, validate and verify markings or features on parts, products or assemblies
- Complete with embedded software and processing