STEMMER IMAGING To Distribute Vieworks Machine Vision Cameras In Europe
27 Jan 2012
Since its foundation in 1999, Vieworks has developed structural technologies such as industrial optics, mechanics, electronics and software and has improved their integration for more creative optoelectronic industrial imaging solutions. The company´s industrial cameras provide advanced digital cameras built around state-of-the-art CCD and CMOS sensors, including the full line of CMOSIS and Kodak sensors with up to 29 Megapixel resolution. Nano stage pixel shift machine vision cameras with resolutions of up to 260 Megapixel and thermoelectric cooled industrial vision cameras for flat panel display inspection and scientific applications are also part of Viework´s offering.
High speed CameraLink and CoaXPress industrial cameras
By signing this agreement, Vieworks´s CameraLink and CoaXPress lines of industrial cameras are available from STEMMER IMAGING in all countries served by Europe´s largest imaging technology provider.
Mark Williamson, Director - Corporate Market Development at STEMMER IMAGING, said: "We are delighted to complete our portfolio of Kodak and CMOSIS based machine vision cameras with Vieworks's high speed CameraLink and CoaXPress industrial vision cameras. Tests by our technical staff have proven the excellent quality of these industrial cameras and we are excited by the new solutions that can be realized for our customers based on Vieworks machine vision cameras."
Hooshik Kim, CEO - Vieworks Co. Ltd., said: "Europe as one of the biggest Industrial Camera market in the globe has always been our principal target. Now we are excited to be able to provide our products, especially through STEMMER IMAGING, a more than qualified partner."
STEMMER IMAGING has been leading the machine vision market since 1987. It is Europe's largest technology provider in this field. In 1997 STEMMER IMAGING presented Common Vision Blox (CVB), a powerful programming library for fast and reliable development and implementation of vision solutions, which has been deployed successfully throughout the world in more than 40,000 imaging applications in various industries.
Seongnam City, South Korea
Vieworks designs, develops and manufactures high-performance digital camera systems for diversified medical and industrial applications.
- High performance cameras with Progressive Scan sensor
- Based on latest 5.5 µm 4-tap CCD technology by Kodak
- For frame rates up to 125fps at 1 million pixel resolution
- CameraLink interface
- Ultra High-Speed Machine Vision cameras
- Frame rates up to 340fps
- CMOS image sensor with Global Shutter
- High performance Machine Vision cameras with Progressive Scan sensor
- Based on the latest CCD technology from Kodak and Sony
- Superior low noise performance resulting in high dynamic range
- Gigabit Ethernet or CameraLink interface
- Pixel Shift cameras designed for applications with stationary objects requiring an extremely high resolution
- Advanced Nano Stage Pixel Shift technology
- Extended resolutions up to 260 Megapixels
- True Color full image resolution
- High performance Machine Vision cameras
- Thermoelectric Peltier cooled
- Provides stable operating conditions
- Allows for long time exposures to increase camera sensitivity