CVS ImageStation Compact - Compact Embedded PC
The CVS ImageStation Compact integrates all the essential PC components and interfaces into an extremely compact housing, and can be specified with a range of different CPUs. In its standard configuration, the CVS ImageStation runs Windows, but other operating systems may also be used. The system's small footprint and modular design make it ideal for imaging applications as it enables the very latest, cutting-edge PC components to be used.
As standard, the CVS ImageStation Compact includes two Gigabit Ethernet, six USB 2.0 and three RS232 interfaces in addition to an RS232/422/485 interface. Frame grabbers from a variety of different performance classes can be used in the free PCI slots, enabling a selection of individual cameras to be used. A range of models are available with an array of standard connections, as are customised systems.
- Operates without a fan at up to 2.16 GHz thanks to its optimised heat dissipation
- Offers high performance at an extremely low power consumption
- Supports Intel® Core™ 2 Duo (T7400), Core™ Duo (T2500) and Celeron® M (440) processors
- Intel® 945GME chipset
- Two sockets for 240-pin DDR2 533/667 SDRAMs
- Supported interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet (2x), USB 2.0 (6x), VGA,DVI TV out
- Three RS232 and one RS232/422/485 port available through a 44-pin sub-D connector
- Provides a slot for a 2.5" hard disk in addition to a Compact Flash socket
- Three available models with either: 1 x PCI slot, 2 x PCI slots, 1 x PCI slot plus 1 x PCI Express slot
- ATX on/off switch on the front panel