Machine Vision Technology Forum 2017
Experience two days packed with technical information and informative live demonstrations on 15th and 16th November 2017. In addition to the daytime programme, an entertaining evening event on the 15th provides a perfect setting for networking and interesting discussions.
Machine Vision Technology Forum enters the third round
Following two very successful events you can now look forward to the 3rd Machine Vision Technology Forum taking place in November 2017. Due to popular demand, we have included the option for a second day with more in-depth content and the opportunity for further discussions. The Machine Vision Technology Forum is organised by STEMMER IMAGING in conjunction with the European Imaging Academy.
Extend your knowledge on state of the art technology and the latest developments in machine vision within a very short time period. Learn about current trends such as Industry 4.0 (IoT), Embedded Vision or Deep Learning and how those trends affect machine vision. During the two-day event, around 40 leading machine vision manufacturers will showcase their latest developments, solutions and products in a table top exhibition. Find out more about the latest innovations and discuss strategies and solutions with the exhibitors.
1 DAY PACKAGE - FREE
16 November – The Overload Day
- Experience an intense day packed with technical information, informative live demonstrations, as well as interesting conversations
- Select from 50 lectures in 6 parallel tracks
- NEW Integrator Zone, with real world application examples
- Visit the exhibition of leading machine vision suppliers
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments
2 DAY PACKAGE
15-16 November – The NEW in-depth Day – limited to 50 people
The two day event including everything from the 1 day package plus ...
- Preselect from seven European Imaging Academy training courses
- Book in depth manufacturer meeting and product master class sessions
- Application Clinic - bring your samples and book a session with our experts
- Evening programme
Great value package
- Accommodation at Whittlebury Hall Hotel
- Free return transport from Silverstone and Whittlebury Hall Hotel
- Gala dinner with entertainment
- Networking with manufacturers, fellow machine vision user and experts
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments
- Priority entrance at Day 2
- 180 £ plus VAT
early bird rate until 13th of October 2017: 155 £ plus VAT
- The event takes place on 15th and 16th November 2017
Silverstone is situated just off the A43 between the M40 and M1 between London and Birmingham. Free car parking is provided. There are a number of hotels within a short drive please request information when registering.
- Cancellation is possible up to two weeks prior to the event.
- Later cancellations will be charged at full price.
- If you can’t make it, we’d be happy to change the name of the attendee.
Lectures and an exhibition on state of the art technology and the latest developments
Once again, our presentations at the Machine Vision Technology Forum are as diverse as the STEMMER IMAGING product range. Both newbies and pros benefit from informative lectures from leading international machine vision manufacturers and experts. Select your individual programme and focus on the topics that are of interest.
Day 1: 15th November 2017 – NEW in-depth Day - limited to 50 people
- 09:30-12:00 Training sessions 1
- 12:00-13:00 Lunch break / Exhibition
- 13:00-15:30 Training sessions 2
- 19:30 gala dinner
Day 2: FREE - 16th November 2017 – The Overload Day
- 08:30-09:55 Registration / Exhibition
- 10:00-10:55 Track 1
- 11:00-11:25 Coffee break / Exhibition
- 11:30-12:25 Track 2
- 12:30-13:55 Lunch break / Exhibition
- 14:00-14:55 Track 3
- 15:00-15:25 Coffee break / End of event
15:30-16:25 Track 4
All sessions are made up of 6 tracks and the exhibition will be running throughout the whole event.