Common Vision Blox in China
25 Mar 2011
Besides CVB, two hardware demos attracted the interest of the visitors. One demo was based on the VRmagic AreaScan 3D, the new autonomous pre-calibrated optical 3D sensor. The other one showed the possibilities of the CVC GE- family, combining the versatile Sony FCB-cameras with features like 36x optical zoom, motor zoom, focus and iris with our GigE Vision compliant interface board, thus offering the ability to transmit images up to 100m over industry-standard Ethernet cables
In conection with the exhibition a CVB Asia Workshop for our partners in China, Korea and Taiwan was held to update our partners on news around Common Vision Blox.
With a diverse range of core technologies and experience in consumer, broadcast and security applications, Sony offers a range of highly versatile cameras which find applications in many markets.
STEMMER IMAGING has been leading the machine vision market since 1987. It is Europe's largest technology provider in this field. In 1997 STEMMER IMAGING presented Common Vision Blox (CVB), a powerful programming library for fast and reliable development and implementation of vision solutions, which has been deployed successfully throughout the world in more than 40,000 imaging applications in various industries.
The German camera manufacturer VRmagic Imaging offers a broad product portfolio of machine vision components ranging from ready-to-use industrial cameras to individually configurable OEM designs.
- Colour block cameras
- Superb flexibilty and easy operation
- For surveillance to traffic monitoring and other visual communication environments
- GigE Vision compliant interface boards
- Provide digital, uncompressed image data directly to PC or network
- Compatible with Sony FCB-EX E series OEM camera modules
- Sony FCB-EX E-series camera equipped with an GigE Vision-compliant interface board and the CVB CameraSuite SDK
- HAD CCD image sensor with progressive scan function
- Enhanced image stabilisation, white balance, wide D functionalities, motorised iris etc.
- Exclusively available from STEMMER IMAGING
- Optical 3D-Sensor based on digital fringe projection
- Data output as 3D point cloud, gray-scale coded area map or 2D image
- Measuring field sizes from few square millimetres to one square meter available on request
- GenICam TL compliant