Smart Imaging Simplifies Inspection, Traceability And Code Reading
28 Jul 2011
27-29 September, 2011
See us at stand G31
The DALSA Boa single point inspection systems are robust, fully integrated intelligent vision systems designed for harsh environment factory floor deployment. Offering on-board image processing capabilities previously only available on PC-based vision systems, these compact cameras are available in a both colour and monochrome versions with a choice of resolutions. The DALSA Boa IDR version combines 1D barcode, 2D matrix and character reading and verification with pattern recognition capabilities in a single unit for checking barcodes, ‘best before’ dates, lot numbers and even logos.
For multipoint inspection, DALSA Geva is a powerful industrial controller which provides expandable GigE Vision camera interfaces and is designed for applications requiring powerful processing, high-resolution or multiple cameras.
The LMI Gocator smart 3D camera is set to revolutionise industrial 3D measurements by making them more affordable. LMI Gocator is a simple-to use, all-in-one solution that makes 3D measurement and control for factory automation accessible to all levels of users. Pre-calibrated and designed to carry out 3D inspection and integrate with factory I/O using a built-in web server, LMI Gocator is network “aware, allowing multiple sensors to be linked together for extraordinarily versatile measurement configurations.
LMI Technologies is changing the 3D measurement experience in factory automation. By developing all-in-one 3D smart sensors that are easy to use yet flexible, this technology is making part inspection and 100 % quality control simpler to accomplish around the world.
Teledyne DALSA is one of the largest companies serving the machine vision industry and is unique in that it is vertically integrated; from sensor design and manufacture, through image capture and processing, to software for imaging optimisations and analysis.
- Smart vision system, ideally suited to single point applications
- On-board »iNspect« image processing software
- No programming or extensive training required
- Compact rugged, IP67-rated industrial enclosure
- High-performance industrial controller
- Allows for interfacing of GigE Vision and CameraLink compatible cameras
- Excellent cost savings for multi-camera vision applications
- Complete vision system in a tiny smart camera package
- Offers a core suite of tools and capabilities to automatically identify, validate and verify markings or features on parts, products or assemblies
- Complete with embedded software and processing