European Vision Technology Forum Tour 2017
21 Aug 2017
In 2017, STEMMER IMAGING’s selection of sophisticated lectures will once again provide the participants with a comprehensive overview of state of the art technology and the latest developments.
The third STEMMER IMAGING Vision Technology Forum Tour through Europe
- will start on the 17th and 18th of October 2017 in Unterschleissheim near Munich.
- On the 24th of October 2017 the Scandinavian technology forum will be held in Stockholm,
- followed by events on the 7th of November in Eindhoven and
- the 9th of November in Paris.
- The final stop on the tour will be in the grounds of the famous Silverstone Formula 1 circuit, UK where the event will take place on the 15th and 16th of November.
The focus of all technology forums is on the presentations held by renowned imaging experts and discussing current developments in the field of machine vision technology. Since the lectures are organised in parallel sessions the participants can select beforehand which presentations best meet their interests in order to optimise their individual agenda.
During all events at the five tour stops, leading machine vision manufacturers will show their latest developments in an accompanying table top exhibition. The attendees will have the opportunity to discuss with numerous machine vision experts within various fields and gain a detailed insight, as well as have the chance to talk about their own projects.