Silicon Software SDK
The Silicon Software SDK, (Software Development Kit) enables the user to embed the microEnable frame grabber in your applications. The SDK provides access to the many extremely powerful functions (via an API) for initializing and configuring the frame grabber and for acquiring trigger and other modes. Numerous examples are given that show the use of these functions under Microsoft Visual C++ and Borland C++ Builder (only microEnable I and II).
- Functional support for frame grabber operation modes
- Functional support of memory admisitration
- Functional support for acquiring modes
- Configuration of transfer from microDisplay
- Numerous examples for Microsoft Visual C++