- Fast high-resolution 3D compact sensor
- Non-contact 3D measurement in accordance with the laser sheet-of light (triangulation) method
- Especially suited for use in harsh industrial environments
- 3D data at high speed across a GigE Vision compliant interface
- Compact ruggedized IP67 housing with M12 industrial connectors
- Optional lens protection tube with sealing ring and anti-reflective glass shield
- On-board pre-processing of raw image data for higher frame rates
- Laser scanning sensors with very fast measurement speeds and high resolutions
- 3D imaging using the laser scanning triangulation method
- Smart camera architecture
|Automation Technology C2||Data sheets||245.2 KB|
|Automation Technology C4-1280-GigE||Data sheets||1.3 MB|
|Automation Technology C4-2040-GigE||Data sheets||1.2 MB|
|Automation Technology C4-2350-GigE||Data sheets||739.6 KB|
|Automation Technology C4-4090-GigE||Data sheets||671.1 KB|
|Automation Technology C5||Data sheets||570.2 KB|
|Automation Technology C5 1280-GigE||Data sheets||586.5 KB|
|Automation Technology C5 CS||Data sheets||578.5 KB|
Stand 5956, MACH 2016, NEC, UK, 11 – 15 April, 2016
STEMMER IMAGING is showing a multi-camera packaging inspection system, to determine print quality, read alphanumeric and barcode data and check fill-level as open boxes of sweets pass along the conveyor belt. STEMMER IMAGING’s extensive knowledge of vision technology allows the most appropriate camera type and data transfer standard to be selected for the individual inspection task and linked into a single system.
Automation Technology (AT) will be presenting its new C5 camera series with ultra-high resolution 3D sensors and 17 new models of the C2-CS series at this year’s VISION show.
With their automatic AOI adaptation, the Automation Technology (AT) high speed 3D cameras offer an interesting new feature.