- High-Power dome illumination
- Bright and extremely uniform light
- Available in all wavelengths
- Very homogeneous, cost-effective backlights
- Thermo management ensures suitability for high temperature environments
- High flexibility to adapt to customer needs
- High intensity barlight ideal for use in robotics applications
- Rugged industrial housing with IP67
- Various light colours available
|Metaphase Exolight ISO-23||Data sheets||608.4 KB|
|Metaphase Exolight ISO-34||Data sheets||613.5 KB|
|Metaphase Exolight ISO-48||Data sheets||613.8 KB|
|Metaphase Exolight ISO-63||Data sheets||619.9 KB|
|Metaphase Exolight ISO-8||Data sheets||539.5 KB|
|Metaphase MetaBright||Data sheets||2.6 MB|
|Metaphase MetaBright MB-DT306||Data sheets||573.4 KB|
|Metaphase MetaBright MB-DT406||Data sheets||524.5 KB|
When developing the Metabright Robolights MB-RBL barlight series Metaphase has put special emphasis on a rugged design to make them adaptable for use in harsh industrial environments.
Additional to the models of the MB-CDT series, Metaphase now offers further compact tunnel lights for line scan applications with even greater luminous power, the HP-CDT series.
At VISION 2011, Metaphase presented new tube lights for various application areas.