- High resolution optical systems to work as macro lenses
- Flexible for object format changing
- Four magnifications can be set automatically or manually
- Inspection of cavities from inside to see hidden internal features and defects
- Detection of tiny defects over a wide angle
- 3D measurement capability through LED pattern reflection
- Telecentric lenses for line scan cameras
- 62.5mm image circle daimeter
- Standard mount M72 x 0.75, any other mount available without extra cost
|Opto Engineering TC 2M 24||Data sheets||593.6 KB|
|Opto Engineering TC 2M 48||Data sheets||584.7 KB|
|Opto Engineering TC 2M 64||Data sheets||572.2 KB|
|Opto Engineering TC 4M 04||Data sheets||563.7 KB|
|Opto Engineering TC 4M 07||Data sheets||635.5 KB|
|Opto Engineering TC 4M 16||Data sheets||591.7 KB|
|Opto Engineering TC 4M 36||Data sheets||599.7 KB|
|Opto Engineering TC 4M 56||Data sheets||602.4 KB|
Opto Engineering’s LTCLHP series of telecentric high power illuminators have been specifically designed to back illuminate objects imaged by telecentric lenses.
Opto Engineering´s new MCZR series of multiple-magnification optical systems combine high resolution imaging with the flexibility of object format changing.
The industrial optics from Italian manufacturer Opto Engineering are now available from STEMMER IMAGING.