- External CameraLink acquisition card
- Ultra fast data transfer thanks to Thunderbolt interface
- Particularly suitable for EMC radiation sensitive environments
- Frame Grabber for demanding machine vision applications
- CoaXPress, CameraLink or CameraLink HS interface
- Powerful preprocessing features reduce data volume and CPU load
- Functional support for frame grabber operation modes
- Functional support of memory admisitration
- Functional support for acquiring modes
|Silicon Software Lightbridge ACL-VCL||Data sheets||271.1 KB|
|Silicon Software microEnable 4 AD1-CL||Data sheets||2.0 MB|
|Silicon Software microEnable 4 AD1-PoCL||Data sheets||2.0 MB|
|Silicon Software microEnable 4 AD1-mPoCL||Data sheets||2.0 MB|
|Silicon Software microEnable 4 AD4-CL||Data sheets||2.0 MB|
|Silicon Software microEnable 4 AD4-PoCL||Data sheets||2.0 MB|
|Silicon Software microEnable 4 AQ4-GE||Data sheets||2.0 MB|
|Silicon Software microEnable 4 AQ4-GPoE||Data sheets||2.0 MB|
VisualApplets 3.0 from Silicon Software provides enhanced capabilities and new functionality for developing FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) image processing applications for machine vision. FPGAs are ideally suited for image processing tasks. Real-time FPGA parallel processing both guarantees the required throughput and reduces computing demands on the CPU in a PC or smart camera.
With LightBridge, Silicon Software is unveiling a new imaging concept at VISION 2014 that provides the functionality of a Frame Grabber through an external connection to a PC via a Thunderbolt interface.
With its new frame grabbers, microEnable 5 AD8-PoCL and microEnable 5 VD8-PoCL, Silicon Software has introduced two high performance frame grabbers which are predestined for high parallel processing of large data volumes.