- Lenses for 1:1.2" sensors
- Designed for IMX250, IMX264, IMX174
- Works perfectly fine in the short working distance range at about 300 mm
- Compact megapixel lenses for sensors of up to 1"
- Available in focal lengths between 6mm and 50mm
- Locking focus and aperture ring
- Compact, fixed focal length lenses for machine vision tasks with no special optical or measurement requirements
- Available with focal lengths from 8mm
- Available with fixable focus and aperture rings
|Tamron M118 FM06||Data sheets||883.9 KB|
|Tamron M118 FM08||Data sheets||302.7 KB|
|Tamron M118 FM12||Data sheets||310.4 KB|
|Tamron M118 FM16||Data sheets||280.2 KB|
|Tamron M118 FM25||Data sheets||261.3 KB|
|Tamron M118 FM50||Data sheets||275.6 KB|
|Tamron M118 lenses||Data sheets||491.1 KB|
|Tamron M23FM lenses||Data sheets||1.5 MB|
Tamron has introduced a range of compact (29 mm diameter) fixed focal length lenses that support 5 Mpixel resolution for 1/1.2” image sensors. The small diameter makes these lenses ideally suited to use with the latest ultra-compact cameras in situations where space is limited. The excellent resistance to shock and vibration as well as their metal mounts and components offer the ruggedness required in factory automation applications.
STEMMER IMAGING is adding further options to its range of high resolution lenses for machine vision with 9, 10 and 12 Megapixel lenses from Ricoh, Tamron and Kowa.
Tamron introduced the M23FM lens series for 2/3“ high-resolution cameras in autumn 2013. Now four additional models with shorter focal lengths complement the powerful lineup.