- Compact, uncooled LWIR camera (long wave infrared)
- Spectral response 8 µm to 14 µm
- Small form factor for confined spaces
- Fast and flexible colour CMOS line scan camera
- Compact and robust design at an interesting price point
- CameraLink or GigE Vision interface
- Powerful and flexible vision system with integrated LED lighting, lens and software
- Various vision tools and versatile I/Os for easy adaptation to your needs
- Suitable for harsh industrial environments thanks to IP67 rated housing
|Teledyne DALSA Packaging Verification||Data sheets||279.0 KB|
|Teledyne DALSA Pantera 1M30||Data sheets||598.1 KB|
|Teledyne DALSA Pantera 1M60||Data sheets||598.0 KB|
|Teledyne DALSA Piranha HS 02K30||Data sheets||678.1 KB|
|Teledyne DALSA Piranha2 P2-2x-40 / 10µm||Data sheets||629.0 KB|
|Teledyne DALSA Piranha2 P2-2x-40 / 7µm||Data sheets||630.9 KB|
|Teledyne DALSA Spyder2 S2-1x||Data sheets||1.2 MB|
|Teledyne DALSA X64 LVDS||Data sheets||1.1 MB|
Teledyne DALSA has added a new easy-to use GUI builder tool to its Sherlock advanced machine vision software platform. This greatly simplifies the creation of a custom front ends using a simple drag and drop approach.
Optics and illumination play a critical role in optimising the imaging conditions for machine vision measurement. Even the seemingly simple act of adjusting the iris (aperture) of a lens affects several parameters in the imaging system. There are a number of ways of adjusting the iris, but the Precise-iris (or P-iris) method offers significant benefits.
The Teledyne DALSA Boa Spot is a complete industrial vision system in a single package: It integrates sensor, illumination and an embedded vision toolset for preprocessing, while offering a variety of I/O and mounting possibilities. Some of the models also feature a lens.