- Remote head colour cameras with large cable lengths for flexible set-up
- Excellent image quality due to separation of camera and control unit
- Very compact design for use in confined spaces
- Video camera with 3-CMOS HD sensors
- Various outputs (3G-SDI, HD-SDI and DVI-D)
- Dual-mode imaging switchable between visible light and near-infrared (NIR)
- 1 or 3 CMOS colour camera head with control unit
- Progressive and interlace scan available
- Detail gain setting function
|Toshiba IK-4KH & IK-4KE||Data sheets||3.2 MB|
|Toshiba IK-HD3/HR3||Data sheets||670.6 KB|
|Toshiba IK-HD5||Data sheets||1.6 MB|
|Toshiba IK-HR2D||Data sheets||1.4 MB|
Toshiba has introduced two new extremely versatile 3-chip CMOS high resolution cameras. The IK-HD5 is a progressive-scan full-HD 1080p/1080i video camera featuring a removable optical low pass filter for dual-mode imaging applications. This allows the camera to be optimized for visible light or near-infrared radiation.
With its new cameras IK-HD3H and IK-HR3H, Toshiba presents a further development of the 3CCD IK-HD1 and IK-HD2 camera family which has proved very successful, particularly in the field of video endoscopy.
The new Toshiba IK-HR2D HD-CMOS industrial vision camera announced by STEMMER IMAGING features both USB and DVI outputs and full 1080p HDTV resolution. Ideally suited to microscopy and other scientific imaging applications, the camera’s USB interface eliminates the need for further industrial vision hardware such as a frame grabber. The USB vision interface can transfer 5 frames per second at 1920 x 1080 pixels or 10 frames per second at 1280 x 720 pixels.