- IP65/67 housing for harsh environments
- High-resolution and high-speed image sensors
- Easy integration into industry applications
- Programmable camera with Ubuntu Linux
- Robust, compact aluminium housing
- Various interfaces
- USB 2.0 cameras in compact housing
- Simple plug and play operation
- Also available as board level version without housing
|VRmagic AreaScan3D 01-018||Data sheets||89.5 KB|
|VRmagic VRmC-12/C-PRO and VRmC-12/BW-PRO||Data sheets||107.7 KB|
|VRmagic VRmC-14/C-PRO and VRmC-14/BW-PRO||Data sheets||103.7 KB|
|VRmagic VRmC-8+/C-PRO||Data sheets||100.4 KB|
|VRmagic VRmC-8/C-PRO||Data sheets||105.4 KB|
|VRmagic VRmC-9+/BW-PRO||Data sheets||98.9 KB|
|VRmagic VRmC-9/BW-PRO||Data sheets||104.4 KB|
|VRmagic VRmFC-22/C-PRO and VRmFC-22/BW-PRO||Data sheets||108.2 KB|
High resolution and high frame rate cameras produce huge quantities of image data. The new RIC10 series of cameras from VRMagic utilise 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) with GigE Vision support. This provides one of the highest data transfer rates available for industrial vision - up to 1.25GB/s over distances up to 100 metres. With an impressive choice of high resolution and high frame rate sensors, the RIC10 Series can be used in a huge range of demanding industrial applications with minimum disruption to existing factory networks.
At VISION VRmagic will be presenting a new intelligent multi-sensor camera with up to six offset sensor heads.
Already for the sixth time, STEMMER IMAGING successfully participated at the VISION Show held in Shanghai March 19-21, 2013.