- Industrial LWIR camera with uncooled microbolometer
- IP67 housing for use in rough environments
- World's fastest near infrared InGaAs camera
- Reliable data transfer over dual CameraLink
- Extended coverage into the visible area
- Compact uncooled shortwave infrared line scan camera
- Spectral range 0.9 µm to 1.7 µm
- Line rates up to 40 kHz
|Xenics Bobcat-1.7-320||Data sheets||351.1 KB|
|Xenics Bobcat-640-CL||Data sheets||885.8 KB|
|Xenics Bobcat-640-GigE||Data sheets||1.0 MB|
|Xenics Gobi-640-CL||Data sheets||266.9 KB|
|Xenics Gobi-640-GigE||Data sheets||258.8 KB|
|Xenics IR cameras||Data sheets||332.2 KB|
|Xenics Lynx-1024-CL||Data sheets||292.4 KB|
|Xenics Lynx-512-CL||Data sheets||284.5 KB|
The new Xenics Bobcat-320 industrial camera, now available from STEMMER IMAGING, features the latest InGaAs imager to provide a highly competitive solution for high volume markets needing shortwave infrared (SWIR) imaging capabilities.
The latest in Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) imaging technology from STEMMER IMAGING is helping manufacturers to perform advanced inspection, non-destructive testing or sorting tasks. Allied Vision’s Goldeye and Xenics’ Bobcat and Lynx SWIR cameras and a new range of high resolution lenses from Computar extend machine vision capabilities beyond the visible spectrum.
The new Serval LWIR uncooled thermal imaging GigE camera from Xenics is designed for industrial in-line process and quality control in harsh and hot industrial environments. It features an IP67 design so that no large additional third-party enclosure is needed.