Training: Optics and Illumination Systems for Machine Vision (1 day)
The success of your machine vision application depends to a large extent on the correct use of lighting combined with the right optics. The selection of these components is crucial to the quality of the images you capture.
The goal of this training session is to explain the basic principles combined with practical demonstrations. Emphasis is put on the transfer of practical knowledge and the information on which specific features need to be considered when selecting the right components.
- Introduction to the basics of illumination, light and colour
- The use of different illumination technologies
- Use of lasers and flash controllers
- Basic optical techniques
- The use of optics and filters for imaging
- Practical demonstrations and exercises with sample parts participants bring along
The participation fee for this training session is £ 325 + VAT.