The choice of components and systems for industrial imaging is vast and quite
overwhelming for many users. Which components or systems should I use to
secure production quality? What details need to be considered during planning?
Based on practical application examples, calculations and live demonstrations,
experienced trainers explain in this 1-day training session how a complete
imaging systems can be planned perfectly, considering all technical and
- Basic information about imaging components and the application specific selection of components
- Which lens and illumination enables a perfect recognition of defects or features to be inspected?
- Which camera technology is best suited for the application?
- Selection of suitable data interfaces
- Calculation of focal length, resolution, data rate, exposure time
- Systematic implementation and correct set-up of an imaging system
- What measurement accuracy can I expect?
- How can concerns and risks be eliminated?
- Software analysis using different systems
- Basic overview of important imaging algorithms and their use
- When to use intelligent cameras and when are PC based systems the better solution?
- Overview of the types of systems available on the market